Darren Criss Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Partagez

[Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Fifi
Admin
Fifi

Féminin Messages : 3100

[Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net Empty
MessageSujet: [Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net   [Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net EmptyJeu 05 Jan 2012, 10:05

SOURCE (en japonais...)

Interview traduite en Anglais depuis le japonais (Crédit)

Blaine was introduced in season 2 as Kurt’s love interest, and in the blink of an eye became a popular character. Darren got his big break all over the world, and there are many enthusiastic fans of his in Japan too. Darren’s father had lived in Japan a while ago, and Darren can speak a little Japanese. While in the interview room, he introduced himself in Japanese with, “I understand a little Japanese. I am American.”

Before starring in Glee, Darren’s job was mainly songwriting. That work was fun, and his acting work seemed to be at a stalemate.

” Just before getting the role of Blaine, I was about to give up with acting. Acting is no laughing matter. You can’t wait until you find a character that fits you.”

His state turned around suddenly, and he found the role that fit him. When Teenage Dream was announced in the sixth episode of season 2, Katy Perry herself spoke highly of him very publicly.

“Teenage Dream was the first song I sang on Glee. The filming took two days, and I sang wondering what I was doing, how long I would play this role, and not knowing if I would continue acting like this. Because of this, whenever I sing the song it becomes something really special.”

During the interview Darren was all smiles, and had a soft demeanor like Blaine. His behavior seemed like he could imagine how to play Blaine with ease.

“Blaine and I may have fun while performing, but I think that he is more enthusiastic in performing than me. When I perform, I try to join everyone in on the entertainment. I feel like I put a great amount of effort, gather everyone together, and show my feelings with them. But Blaine might have a different way of thinking, we’ll never know. Another difference between me and him might be…. my hairstyle is definitely different than his (laugh). That might be the biggest difference.”

“Regarding his hair, Blaine is not clinically sane, I think”, Darren said while laughing. “Normally my hair is bushy curly hair that the comb can’t go through and doesn’t change. But, instead of denying Blaine, I’m lucky that there’s a difference between me and the role. Even though the other cast members are the same as their roles, when I watch myself on TV I don’t think that about me and Blaine.” To add to that, while changing the fate of his role and keeping a cool distance, he keeps a happy relationship.

Darren also gave an analysis of Kurt and Blaine’s relationship. “Blaine wholeheartedly does his best with Kurt, and Kurt does the same for him. Because of that, I think they are doing well as a couple. They learn from each other, they encourage each other, and they support each other. By the way, I think I exhausted myself (laugh). In my life so far, I always think of how I build out for people as an artist, my manager and agent who changed my life, I think even a school teacher. One day, even if it is very far away, I want to have a family. In this respect, I think Blaine and I are similar.”

[Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net Tumblr39 [Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net Tumblr40 [Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net Untitl12

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://darrencriss.frenchboard.com
Winry
Admin
Winry

Féminin Messages : 1656

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net   [Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net EmptyJeu 05 Jan 2012, 15:35

Citation :
“Regarding his hair, Blaine is not clinically sane, I think”

Oui, je suis bien d'accord, ça en devient une obsession de mettre autant de gel. Ca cache quelque chose ^^

Citation :
One day, even if it is very far away, I want to have a family. In this respect, I think Blaine and I are similar.

Awww, j'imagine déjà des mini-Darren Aww
Laurie May.
Crissamination ON
Laurie May.

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net   [Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net EmptyDim 05 Fév 2012, 21:54

Winry a écrit:
Awww, j'imagine déjà des mini-Darren [Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net 1508216586

T'es trop excellente. C'est vrai que des mini-Darren ce serait top [Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net 1247806006

Mais encore une fois, Darren est dans ses interviews adorable. Il est reconnaissant au rôle de Blaine (enfin c'est ce que j'en interprète) et va jusqu'à se trouver similaire à lui. Il interprète aussi la relation du Klaine super bien, en tout cas, il l'explique exactement de la manière qu'elle est exprimée ou sous tendue (par les regards, les attentions..) dans la série.
Winry
Admin
Winry

Féminin Messages : 1656

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net   [Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net EmptyDim 05 Fév 2012, 21:57

Mais oui, c'est clair qu'on sent qu'il a réfléchi a qui était Blaine quand on voit la façon dont il le joue.
Et le fait qu'il soit fan de Klaine, c'est trop fort.
Laurie May.
Crissamination ON
Laurie May.

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net   [Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net EmptyDim 05 Fév 2012, 21:59

Ah ouais c'est la meilleure celle-là ! Je pense d'ailleurs que ça rajoute un truc dans son jeu avec Chris.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net   [Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net Empty

[Article] Interview CinemaCafé.net

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1