Darren Criss Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Partagez

[Article] Q&A, details.com

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Malou
Darrenodépendant(e)
Malou

Féminin Messages : 1940

[Article] Q&A, details.com Empty
MessageSujet: [Article] Q&A, details.com   [Article] Q&A, details.com EmptyMer 11 Jan 2012, 16:53

GLEE STAR DARREN CRISS
MOMS, GAYS, AND TEENAGE GIRLS CHEERED WHEN THE 24-YEAR-OLD ACTOR BROUGHT HIS SONG-AND-DANCE SKILLS TO BROADWAY. BUT ONCE HE ADDS RAUNCHY MOVIE COMEDIES TO HIS REPERTOIRE, WILL MICHELE BACHMANN STILL WANT HER PICTURE TAKEN WITH HIM?
INTERVIEW BY MICKEY RAPKIN , PHOTOGRAPH BY DANIELLE LEVITT

After joining Glee with a rousing performance of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" during the second season, Darren Criss instantly became one of the hit show's most recognizable cast members. Now a beloved series regular as the flamboyant Blaine, the 24-year-old is branching out (sort of) with a quick stint on Broadway this month in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. Criss spoke about fending off moms and teen girls on the Glee tour, his upcoming turn opposite Kristen Wiig in the raunchy adult comedy Imogene, and why his parents grounded him before his prom.

[Article] Q&A, details.com Darren_criss_varticle

DETAILS: Considering you play a gay guy on Glee, it's funny that Michele Bachmann wanted a photo with you at this year's Time 100 event.
Darren Criss: I never let my politics supersede my manners. She came up with her husband and they were sweet as can be. She was like, "My kids love the show. I don't watch it myself, but I'd love it if you could sign these postcards." It dawned on me that she didn't know what the hell Glee was.

DETAILS: Where did you find time in your Glee schedule to rehearse a Broadway show?
Darren Criss: I had my homework cut out for me. Glee is an interesting game. They'll say, "You're not shooting tomorrow. But you have to record two songs and you have dance rehearsal and you might have a fitting." When I wasn't doing all of that, I tried to have dance rehearsals for How to Succeed.

DETAILS: Daniel Radcliffe has been starring in this revival of How to Succeed. Has he given you any advice?
Darren Criss: I've never met Daniel. We've been ships passing in the night on several occasions. I'm sure we'll meet at some point and I'm sure he'll want to pass whatever baton he has. It's kind of a cool dynasty to follow—with Robert Morse and Matthew Broderick [also having played the role].

DETAILS: How will your Finch differ from Radcliffe's?
Darren Criss: Daniel's bow tie was blue. Mine will be purple. We'll each have our own calling card.

DETAILS: You have to wear a bow tie on Glee, too. What gives?
Darren Criss: I don't know, man. I've been pigeonholed.

DETAILS: But you'll be shifting gears to play cougar bait in Kristen Wiig's next movie, Imogene—right?
Darren Criss: It's fun to say that I'm the young love interest, but the film is more about how these two people find each other at this place in their life and strike up an unlikely relationship. It's not like I'm with Stifler's mom.

DETAILS: Yet moms love you. Ever get cornered by one backstage on the Glee tour?
Darren Criss: What's funny is that the moms always feel like they have to qualify everything. "I'm here for my daughter. Can I get a picture?" You don't have to apologize for liking Glee. My joke is, the fans are either 16 or 60. What I wouldn't give to have someone come back who wasn't a mom or a teenager.

DETAILS: You missed your senior prom when you were a teenager after your parents grounded you. What happened?
Darren Criss: I climbed out the window to go to a movie. When I got home, my mom was asleep in my bed. My parents were groovy, but they wanted me to learn that there were consequences and I couldn't talk my way out of everything.

DETAILS: That's it? A movie?
Darren Criss: I felt like I was doing a drug deal or something. The worst thing I'd ever done in my life was eat ice cream in the living room after eight.

DETAILS:
Any R-rated stories from the tour?
Darren Criss: You won't hear those from me. Those are for my own private Behind the Music in my head.

DETAILS: You were the fan favorite. Do the other cast members get jealous?
Darren Criss: I don't know about that. We're all in this together.

DETAILS: What's it like getting so much attention so early in your career?
Darren Criss: Hollywood is a strange, strange thing. I feel like I've been invited to a very exclusive ball and I'm just trying to make nice with everybody and hope that if they kick me out they'll at least give me a ride home.

DETAILS: Has there been a most surreal moment during your meteoric rise?
Darren Criss: It was at Prince Azim of Brunei's birthday party in the middle of the English countryside. He's a fan of Glee. I never thought I would meet Mariah Carey, but I really never thought I'd be introduced to her by Whitney Houston. She's like, "Hey, baby, this is Mariah." I'm like, "I know. I'm Darren. I don't know what I'm doing here."

ARTICLE
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Winry
Admin
Winry

Féminin Messages : 1656

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Q&A, details.com   [Article] Q&A, details.com EmptyMer 11 Jan 2012, 17:08

J'adore ses interviews Very Happy 3
Franchement, sa mère qui s'endort dans son lit pendant qu'il fait le mur Pouffer de rire
Et se faire présenter à Mariah Carey par Whitney Houston qui l'appelle Baby... Il a dû penser qu'il rêvait.
céline
Darrenomaniaque
céline

Féminin Messages : 954

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Q&A, details.com   [Article] Q&A, details.com EmptyMer 11 Jan 2012, 21:19

L'interview est très sympa... mais la photo de Darren qui est avec l'est tout autant !!! Il est juste magnifique et super sexy ... [Article] Q&A, details.com 2690656726
Winry
Admin
Winry

Féminin Messages : 1656

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Q&A, details.com   [Article] Q&A, details.com EmptyMer 11 Jan 2012, 23:12

D'ailleurs la voilà en plus grand :

[Article] Q&A, details.com Details01b
Bibo
Crissien(ne) passionné(e)
Bibo

Féminin Messages : 379

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Q&A, details.com   [Article] Q&A, details.com EmptyVen 13 Jan 2012, 17:09

une traduc' ???
Skilys
Crissamination ON
Skilys

Féminin Messages : 85

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Q&A, details.com   [Article] Q&A, details.com EmptyDim 15 Jan 2012, 11:31

Oui, idem, sans faire la traduction minutieusement, je n'arrive pas à comprendre juste en lisant comme ça...

L'image de Darren est superbe, JA-DO-RE ! Dead 2
Fifi
Admin
Fifi

Féminin Messages : 3100

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Q&A, details.com   [Article] Q&A, details.com EmptyLun 16 Jan 2012, 11:53

Dans le magazine en lui meme, l'article est plus court...bizarre.
https://darrencriss.frenchboard.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Q&A, details.com   [Article] Q&A, details.com Empty

[Article] Q&A, details.com

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1